Chandon Étoile Wine Club Terms & Conditions
By registering as a member of the Domaine Chandon Australia (DCA) Chandon Étoile Wine Club (the “Club”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Under Australian law, members of the Club must be 18 years of age or older.
Membership Commitment Details
- A six-pack of Chandon sparkling wines will be delivered to the member’s nominated delivery address three times a year for $198 per delivery (the “Club Payment”).
- The member will receive their first Club sixpack within the first week of the month following sign-up, and each successive Club sixpack every four months thereafter.
- As per clause 8.2 & 8.3, members can opt-out any time after receipt of the first Club dispatch by providing written notification no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding the Club dispatch. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to the member for memberships cancelled prior to the first dispatch.
- Access to limited-edition wines and exclusive offers.
- Access to DCA winemakers via a digital Q&A platform.
- Member-only event invitations and VIP experiences, including two complimentary transferrable Sunday School tickets valued at $250 included with the welcome letter.
- Complimentary splash tastings at the DCA Cellar Door Tasting Bar for the member and up to three guests.
- Free shipping within Australia for minimum of 6 bottles, as described in clause 6 below.
- A 15% discount on retail wine and merchandise purchases made at the DCA Cellar Door and Online Store.
- A 10% discount at the DCA Restaurant for the member and up to 11 guests.
Membership Benefits Rules & Restrictions
The aforementioned Membership Benefits are subject to the following rules and restrictions:
- Club members are eligible for all Membership Benefits from date of membership sign-up.
- The complimentary Sunday School tickets are valid for up to 12 months from date of membership sign-up or until such time as the Club membership is cancelled, whichever occurs earlier.
- The 15% discount Membership Benefit available at the DCA Cellar Door and Online Store is valid on all wine and merchandise items unless otherwise stated in writing at point of purchase.
- The 15% discount Membership Benefit may not be used in conjunction with other DCA Cellar Door or Online Store discounts.
- The 10% discount Membership Benefit available at the DCA Restaurant is available on all menu items, including set menus.
- The 10% discount Membership Benefit may not be used in conjunction with other DCA Restaurant discounts.
- By joining the Club, the member authorises DCA to debit his/her credit card with an amount equivalent to the Club Payment within the first week of the month of dispatch.
- If the member’s nominated credit card account is changed or reaches its expiry date, the member must provide updated details no later than five business days prior to the end of month preceding Club dispatch.
- If the member’s registered credit card account is invalid, including an outdated expiry date, all membership benefits will be suspended until such time as valid credit card account details are provided.
- DCA only dispatches Club wines to Australian residential addresses that are recognised as valid shipping addresses by Australia Post’s eParcel service.
- Shipping is free for all Club members within Australia on all wine purchases.
- A minimum sixpack order is required on all wine shipments.
- Australia Post’s Signature on Delivery with Authority to Leave system applies to DCA deliveries whereby a signature is required if someone is at the delivery address, but if not and Australia Post deems there is a safe place for the wine to be left, it will be left. If there isn’t a safe place, Australia Post will leave a card and deliver the wine to the nearest Post Office for collection.
- DCA is not responsible for wine once it is left unattended.
- It is the member’s obligation to notify DCA of any changes to his/her shipping details.
- The member will be responsible for any additional shipping charges plus a 10% administrative fee for all returned and/or re-shipped packages due to the member’s failure to provide correct shipping details and/or their failure to collect their wine from the Post Office.
Membership Product Offering
- Wine is a finite commodity. If a Club wine is unavailable at any time, it will be substituted by a wine of equal or greater value.
- If a member is not completely satisfied with a Club wine received, DCA will provide the member with a full refund. The member will be required to send the remainder of the wine in question back to DCA via DCA’s Australia Post Reply Paid service at the expense of DCA. Upon receipt of the wine, DCA will provide the member with a full refund. Any such claim must be made within 12 months of delivery of the product in question, and is subject to the product having been stored in appropriate conditions.
- Different pack compositions will be unveiled each year and pricing is subject to change accordingly. Any such changes will be communicated in writing.
- Club members can defer or cancel their membership at any time after receipt of the first Club dispatch.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to the member for memberships cancelled prior to the first dispatch.
- Written notification of cancellation is required via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding Club dispatch.
- All member benefits will cease upon cancellation of the membership.
- A membership will automatically continue unless written notification of cancellation is received.
- DCA reserves the right to terminate a Club membership or Club member benefits at any time without notice.
Member Data Collection Information
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their personal details and online profile is accurate and up to date. DCA is not responsible for changes made to the member account by the account holder and/or any other persons with the account holder’s access details.
- Requests made to DCA to update member details must be made in writing
- DCA will only use personal information provided on the Club application form to send Club wine purchases and winery news that may be of interest to the member, such as, but not limited to, tastings, exclusive offers, events and new release information.
- Members may opt out of receiving e-communications from DCA at any time.
Conditions Subject to Change
- DCA may at any time and at its sole discretion change these Terms and Conditions. Any such changes will be communicated via email and effective immediately upon updating on http://www.chandon.com.au/clubterms/. Your continued membership following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with the variation, you may terminate your membership by written notice to DCA via email@example.com no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding Club dispatch.
727 Maroondah Highway,
Coldstream VIC 3770
Phone: +613 9738 9200
Open from 10.30am to 4.30pm daily except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day